There’s no better way to spend winter in Maine than to join us for our monthly pairing dinners happening all winter long! Pairing dinners are planned October through April. Chef Fernando will be working with his team to prepare 6-7 courses of unique and delicious meals which will be expertly paired with cocktails, beer, or wine with Maine based companies for your enjoyment.
Join Us for an Upcoming Event!
- October 20, 2022 – Guest Chef John Woods and Chef Fernando will collaborate to give Maine locals a taste of what happens when North meets the South in a soul pairing dinner. Courses will be paired with great local beers from Waterman’s Beach Brewery.
- November 17th, 2022 – Maine Whiskey Night where guests will sip on whiskeys from around the state of Maine. Whiskeys will feature Chef Fernando’s unique barbecue samplings. Whiskeys will be paired by Greg in coordination with Roopers Beverage.
- December 15th, 2022 – Chef Fernando will be creating traditional holiday dishes from around the world. Beverages will be paired with assorted bubbles and wines in coordination with Central Distributors.
- January 26th, 2023 – German night featuring authentic German cuisine and local Maine beers paired with Boothbay Craft Brewing.
- February 16th, 2023 – Mardi Gras in Maine. Our annual celebration of Mardi Gras with traditional cocktails and cuisine. Cocktails will be prepared with Maine craft spirits from Hardshore Distilling Company from Portland.
- March 23, 2023 – Spanish tasting night with authentic, live Spanish music. Entrees will be paired with Spanish wines coordinating with Pine State Beverage.
- April 20, 2023 – Cuban tasting night featuring authentic Cuban cuisine and Maine beers from Bissel Brothers Brewing.
All dinners will cost between $75 – $125/person. Cost will be determined 1-2 weeks prior to event based on food/beverage cost.
Make your reservations by calling 207-594-7644 or clicking below.