Your Innkeeper, Lauren, has her Master’s in Public Health from the Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University, worked for the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and has training in epidemiology. With her extensive knowledge, you can rest assured that The Craignair Inn is dedicated to doing everything in our power to make our historic MidCoast Maine inn a safe and welcoming space for our guests, staff, and community to enjoy.
We’re Dedicated to Keeping Our Guests and Staff Safe
You may be wondering if you still need to wear a mask at The Causeway Restaurant and The Craignair Inn. We are mask optional at this point.
Throughout the pandemic, we have provided our guests a safe space to dine and relax. We want to continue to provide a safe space for you and our employees. Our employees are fully vaccinated. For your peace of mind, our staff will wear a mask upon request. Thank you for your continued patronage during these changing times.
If you aren’t currently feeling well, are aware you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, or are concerned about your exposure to COVID-19 during your visit, we ask that you visit us another time.
We are committed to making our inn a safe and welcoming space
for our guests, staff and local community to enjoy.
Food Service Safety
- We clean and sanitize each dining area after every use
- Hand sanitizer is available to all guests
Creating Safer Spaces
- We have installed HEPA air purifiers in the dining & living rooms
- Outdoor dining is available with heaters to keep you warm
Guest Room Sanitation
- Between guests, we open windows to allow the air to exchange
- We focus an extra round of cleaning on high touch areas